Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Connect

• 16-06-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Following on from my last thread it has been suggested by a few of my fellow fifth years I set up this thread so we can share our experiences of using it and maybe even setting up a few classes over the Summer. This is open to any opinions, good, bad and indifferent, maybe it won't be a runner at all but sure tis better we find that out over the Summer rather than spending precious study time at it next year. Anyway let's get the ball going.
    Quick Connect is like Skype for sharing notes and study classes, I've only used it once with a friend trying it out but up to 6 of us can use it at once. It's free and available through examvillage. Might be a flop but could be a Godsend aswell next year when we're sweating trying to sort stuff out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

They're making a joke.
    Many thing that are associated with webcams are also often used for... dirty things.
    Chatroulette for example.
    Hence the joke.
    But explaining a joke kills it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Right sorry, I tend to use real people for interaction rather than cameras but found this good, forget it sure it might be silly, that's why I originally said PM so we'd be able to only invite those really interested but as far as I can see you can block messers from your own class too so should be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ficheall wrote: »
    asl?
    DTF?
    Ficheall, I think you've just been propositioned! :cool:

Now behave, you two! :p

Seriouslysweet, don't take them so seriously, they're just messing!

Advertisement