Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes 11 mlo defending

Options
  • 16-06-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

im sure there's a thread already on pes11 here but cant find it! anyway can anyone help me before i smash my controller through the tv!!! i cant seem to defend at all, players are second to every ball, lose every 50/50, opposition seem to have hours on the ball with no one closing them down and my defence let players run through them with the ball instead of tackling them! yet when im attacking theres two players up my arse when i pass to a teamate, they harass and harry me til the ball is gone from my possesssion! so effing frustrating! please somebody give me a few pointers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Moved.
    You should get good pointers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

nobody? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

I only have the PS2 version, but try this if you can:
    • Set strategy to 'Balanced'
    • Set L2 (or equivalent) to 'Offside trap'
    • Set one of the remaining three Auto strategies to 'Pressuring'
    This way you can manually trigger the offside trap, and when you lose the ball, your players should put pressure on the opposition to try and win it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

You could try moving your defensive line back a bit and always playing with a defensive midfielder inside your own half.

And the holding x while trying to put pressure on the attacker with the ball will bring another defender over to help.

And dont be afraid to slide in, i was rubbish at it at first, booked every time, but the more i did it the better i got. Can usually pull off a pretty excellent last ditch tackle now. Timing :pac:

Advertisement