Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Food and Cocktails

Options
  • 16-06-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Looking for a nice place in dublin that you can relax in after your meal with a few drinks without being pushed out the door, saba used to be good but I feel it has changed for the worse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City from F&D as the locals may be better able to advise you.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Looking for a nice place in dublin that you can relax in after your meal with a few drinks without being pushed out the door, saba used to be good but I feel it has changed for the worse

The Exchequer Bar on Exchequer Street is lovely - its a grastro pub really, but the food is excellent & they do amazing cocktails - its a really cool spot & getting very popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Harrys On The Green is quite nice. Although the only times I've been there was when it was early-ish. But no hassle getting a table and the drink and food was awesome!

I'd recommend the Penny's Farthings. (OH got one and as a result I wanted another!).

http://www.harrysonthegreen.ie/

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Without a doubt, 100% KOH Restaurant on Millenium Walkway.

It's exactly what you're looking for. Amazing food, great cocktails, and you can move to the lounge afterwards if needs be. Can't recommend it enough.

I would also second the Exchequer, lovely spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Some nice choices looks like il have to give them all a go over the next while

• Advertisement
Advertisement