Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chopper every night.

Options
  • 17-06-2011 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

The last 3 nights in a row including right now I here a chopper buzzing about. I haven't heard anything but it's pretty loud where I live. What's the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Shryke wrote: »
    The last 3 nights in a row including right now I here a chopper buzzing about. I haven't heard anything but it's pretty loud where I live. What's the story?
    Probably using heat sensor cameras to scan for cannabis factories in peoples attics. Been using them in Dublin for a long time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

If that's true then they're seriously wasting resources...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Well it's certainly true in Dublin, not too sure about Galway. You're right, it certainly is a waste of resources. Taking cannabis off the streets makes it so expensive that it becomes cheaper to buy heroin, then health resources have to be used up to treat heroin addicts and that is not to mention the crime surrounding heroin problems and the cost of policing. Seems like common sense is not on the ciriculum in templemore. Now the cannabis growers are lining the attic with blow up beds full of cold water above the plants to disguise the heating systems for growing. I know it sounds mad but it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

It's probably just the Rescue helicopter, it goes out at night quite often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Shryke wrote: »

What is the story? What you smokin:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement