Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter & Decorator in Cork

Options
  • 17-06-2011 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey peeps,

Just trying to get an idea of how much the going rate is for a painter to do an average size residential room.

I've seen this guys advert but it looks too good to be true, is there really a guy painting rooms for 90 euros a pop, does that sound right to you or a con?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

Could be true but not including the paint obviously...

I had a bedroom painted professionally for 140euro a few weeks back including the paint for walls, ceilings and timber. Paint cost at least 40euro. Painter was finished in 4.5hours with 2 coats on the walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DivaGamer

That's not bad - would you mind forwarding me their details in case this advert turns out to be dodgy? :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Hi im also looking for a painter in the cork area if anyone has any details please pm me......
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 evelynireland

Have used "Perfect homes" as well and they did fantastic job.
    Owner is a polish lad I think with very competitive prices and quality of work is great

Advertisement