Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Cent - Outlaw - New Album Song

• 17-06-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

OH OH :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I like it! Looking forward to hearing more in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

That was pretty forgettable for me.

Is it a demo version? His voice seems off or something.

It'll do well in a club with the subs, but there's nothing of note in the lyrics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

il be honest its not what i was expecting, i know its meant to be a street track but i found myself losing interest after the 1st verse there's just no substance behind it, iv heard all this from 50 countless times, its an average to poor song.

his decline music wise since 07 is unreal, i just think he sounds different the old flow he was known for just isnt there maybe its just me but i think he sounds a lot different to be honest.

I dont think its an official single or anything yet but i think 50 is gona struggle with this album i can see it a mile off i hope im wrong though as a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

It's OKAY. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I heard that his next album is after been pushed back to 2012

On first listen, on hot 97 last night, with flex doing flex, it sounded crazy.
    On further listens maybe not as excited as when I first heard it, still like it though, for a first track off an album that's not drooping any time soon it will do.

its 100 per cent not a single its just an appetizer for the album which is good, he just put this out like he did with crime wave for bisd and fully loaded clip with curtis.

That's just a song off it not the first single RT

dj premier is working on the new album with 50, this is great news looking foward to this, this is what premo was sayin..

Me and 50 spoke about workin on his new LP.....imma come up wit sumn before he turns it in Fa Sho....Thanx to Thisis50Radio for havin me...

50 talks with funk flex about the album, jimmy henchmen about 2pac, ja rule going to jail, headphones, dr dre and label situation.

http://www.diversehiphop.com/blog/2011/06/50-cent-talks-new-hair-style-dr-dre-label-situation-more-with-funk-flex/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

What did Ja Rule go to jail for?

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    What did Ja Rule go to jail for?

gun charges i think bud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

50 confirmed that this is not the single from the album, and the album was not pushed back by the label until 2012. 50 felt that Interscope were not moving as fast as he was, so first he decided to hold back the album until 2012, but then he said he is going to do it on his own and put the song out himself.
    The song is decent, I was hoping for something better but I trust that 50 will come with something hot for the first single.

Me and 50 spoke about workin on his new LP.....imma come up wit sumn before he turns it in Fa Sho....Thanx to Thisis50Radio for havin me...

http://www.diversehiphop.com/blog/2011/06/50-cent-talks-new-hair-style-dr-dre-label-situation-more-with-funk-flex/
    who said this mate?

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    who said this mate?

ye should of put the links down i tried to copy the twitter image url and insert it but couldnt get it working.

thats premo's twitter account where he said it, he also stated there's a remix of royce da 5'9 s writer block coming out ft 50 cent on royce's new album succes is certain coming out at the end of july.

here's the tracklist for royce's new solo album, it looks good.

1. Second Place (feat. Method Man & Raekwon) [Prod. by DJ Premier]
    2. I Ain’t Coming Down
    3. Legendary (feat. Travis Barker) [Prod. by Eminem]
    4. Security
    5. On the Blvd. (feat. Adonis)
    6. Where My Money At
    7. I’ve Been Up
    8. Merry Go Round (feat. Yelawolf)
    9. Writer’s Block (feat. Eminem)
    10. My Own Planet (feat. Joe Budden)
    11. ER (feat. Kid Vishis)
    12. Writer’s Block (remix) (feat. 50 Cent)

Advertisement