If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: Prices and availability on a few TVs

Options
  • 17-06-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hey Richersound folk,

Wondering if I could get some info on prices and availability (with shipping to Dublin) on the following screens. I've been looking at the UK site, so here's the links.

Panny TXP42GT30 (with RS current special)

LG 42LW550T

and finally...the lesser spec, LG 42LW450

Probably been looking to get a new AV system too in time.. I'll have to see what options are available first.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi TakeTheVeil.

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Panasonic 42GT30 is priced at £899.95 and unfortunatley is an instore only purchase and we would not be able to ship this screen.
    This screen could be ordered in and collected form the Belfast branch.

The LG 42LW550 is also priced at £899.95 but can be delivered. Delivery on this would cost £40.
    We have currently no stock in Belfast. A lead time on this screen would be one week if an order was placed before Monday.

Last of all the LG 42LK450 is priced at a super low £349.95 but this has made the screen an instore only purchase also :(

I hope this is of help!!

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for the reply..Have you had a chance to look at the Panny GT30 and LG LW550T yourself? Recommend either over the other. I do like the idea of the passive over active 3D in terms of having more friends round and able to enjoy it, but I haven't been able to compare it for myself. Does the Panny include the the 2 pairs of glasses currently offered on the UK site?

And finally... I was actually looking for the LG 42LW450U , not the LG 42LK450. I believe the LG 42LW450 is the same screen as the LG 42LW550T but without Freeview HD and Smart TV capabilities.

Thanks again..

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Rich.

Didn't have my glasses on this morning when I first replied ;)

The 42LW450 is currently priced at £699.95
    I have checked over the differences and the 550 as you mentioned has Freeview HD and the smart TV features. It also has one exta HDMI input and an extra USB port.

I have yet to see the 42GT30 up and running but the LW550 series from LG is fantastic. We have the 32" running in store which got a 5* Review in What Hifi.

The Panasonic would be part of the Richersounds deal while it runs on the UK main site but we would need ordered in and then it would need collected from the Belfast store.

Hope this helps a little more!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.