Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German language course

• 17-06-2011 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys,

Does any one know if there are any german language courses in Limerick

I know Limerick senior do one but its just a basic intro course and you dont advance on once its over.

I done it for my leaving years ago & i always liked it

Be handy to have it ob my Cv aswell

When i picked my course for college a few years ago it was al elective but had to do Ebusiness cause no one choose it and ive always wanted to get back into it

Any help much appreciated

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I done the limerick senior one, it's brilliant, teacher is great (Justin is his name) and it was a lot of fun. You'll learn enough in that course to learn how the language works, grammar and how to conjugate verbs etc, so I would recommend it, and it's only like 120 quid (86 euro or something if you're on the dole)

There's another place down near the roundhouse called language link? or the language centre or something that does courses but they're not that active any more from what I heard.

Advertisement