Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for craictacular band!!!!

Options
  • 17-06-2011 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey what's up?

4 piece band looking for musicians of all kinds to join a band where at the moment we are playing up beat pop rock but we are looking to make music which could be more musically inclined wile doing some up beat covers as well. It's hard to describe but we want people leaving the venue saying "wow they were great fun, but they can really play and got some cool slow(ish) songs also".

So we're looking for Keyboard(or/and synth) player, brass players are a big plus!, violin players, and clarinet maybe or if you play an instrument that you think might fit, let us know. Also ye kinda have to be really sound and drink beer with us. And I need guys or girls who will help me with the marketing side. i.e. Facebook and stuff, (Unfortunately bands have to be very business orientated these days) dedicated, reliable and we're looking for ages between 18 and 26.

Our influences at the moment are bands like Reel Big Fish, Me First and the Gimme Gimme's, Weezer, Jimmy Eat World, Ash and all that old school crap but we are open to creating something great and new so if you're into some mad, great!

Check out our current music at www.slowmotiongetaway.com/music and like us at www.facebook.com/slowmotiongetaway for our existing stuff but we're open to changing our style but maintaining the feel good factor in our music.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kieltFACE

We're based in Dublin. We practice in Dublin City Centre and Richmond rd, Fairview.

Advertisement