Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Dog Box

Options
  • 17-06-2011 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hey guys a friend of mine had his dog box stolen the other night. it was a custom made box that cost him a fair bit. hes offering a €500 reward for any info leading to its return. the roof opens up and has built in storage. theres also a/c built into it some how as far as i know. heres a few pics of it. if anyone sees it on their travels ye might let me know thanks

c9d449ac.jpg

d7c651db.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

What part of the Country was it stolen from.
    It is a very distinctive looking box should be easy to notice.
    Will keep a close eye out on my travels.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

any marks that would make it easy to identify if it was the right trailer or not, dinge's or dents on a particular pace or where a mad dog try'd to eat it's way out

• Registered Users Posts: 42 shane32819

it was stolen around the clonakilty area. theres no marks on it but theres a solar powered fan on it which is unusual. thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭dermot218

keep an eye on done deal it mite turn up there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Who ever stole that trailer will have a right job trying to get rid of it, its hotter than hell! I saw it was advertised on the evening Echo the other night too.

Hope ye find it soon, best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

I'm just up the road from Clon, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.

I've never even seen a box like that around here so I'll definitely remember this thread if I see it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

im not far away ill keep an eye out, and spread the word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Shane,
    Did you email the Gardai the images?

Trust me they know about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

It might be an idea, if not already done, to post this thread on the UK based sites as well - "hunt" sites as well as hunting sites, any type of doggy sites, farm sites etc. If it's not gone to Britain it may well go North. Free ad sites and papers in the UK would be well worth trying too. The more eyes looking for it the easier it'll be to find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭mightyabhabelle

Edit. Removed Joke... not approperiate.. sorry Shane.

I see there is a 2 wheel version of this on Adverts... does the one you posted open up the same way...

http://www.adverts.ie/pet-accessories/as-new-sperrin-3-berth-dog-trailer/493059

regards Might

ps.. checked the sites Shane and no sign :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

shane32819 wrote: »
    Trust me they know about it!!
    Shane,
    Did you just verbally tell them about it or have you emailed this to them? You know the old saying - "A picture is worth a thousand words."

I would hope that there is a email that goes out to the Gardai with recent crime. It would be nice to have those images sent along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Might be an idea to stick it up on "animal and pet issues" here on boards too - you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

i can imagine the reply id get if i said id sent my local guard an email Fisma! "you sent me an E-what? sure id no nothing about them" id give him a printed picture cause i just know theyd not look at an email. hope you find this trailor at least you know theres alot of people looking for it with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I've sent a picture to everyone that I have an e-mail adress for in several gun club's that I am in, and also some terrier and lurcher men hat I know, it would be no harm for everybody to do the same, it costs nothing and this can happen to anyone of us.

Thanks for all the interest guys. Chances are it's long gone but worth a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

marlin vs wrote: »
    I've sent a picture to everyone that I have an e-mail adress for in several gun club's that I am in, and also some terrier and lurcher men hat I know, it would be no harm for everybody to do the same, it costs nothing and this can happen to anyone of us.
    Done

Advertisement