Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table quiz, 20th June for Crumlin Childrens hospital, Ryans Bar, friary street, KK

Options
  • 17-06-2011 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Ok I dunno how much traffic the kk city event guide gets so I said I'd make a seperate thread for this, although if mods feel its to much then feel free to remove or delete or merge.

TableQuiz_Web.png

Hi folks,

Im currently trying to raise funds for Our Lady's Children's Hospital Crumlin.

Im holding a table quiz in Ryans Bar, Friary st., Kilkenny on Monday the 20th of june at 9pm, with the legendary Eamon Corcoran as quizmaster and would be delighted if you could come down and lend your support.

It will be €20.00 a table and teams of 4 people so tell all your friends and come and have a great night.

There will be finger food and a raffle on the night.

For more info on what Crumlin Childrens hospital do Just have a look at this link
    http://www.olhsc.ie/

If any of you won't be able to make the quiz but would still like to make a donation then you can contact me here on boards via pm.
    Hope to see ye all there
    Thanks,
    kkhornet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

One more sleep folks and then D-day is upon us

Hope everyone has a great night tomorrow night.

See ye all there

Quick bump for this.
    Tonight, Ryans, Kilkenny, 9pm.
    Gonna be a great night

Just want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody that came to the quiz last night and supported us.
    And also a big thanks to arthur drohan of Ryans Bar, as without his help the quiz wouldnt have gone ahead.
    The quiz was very successful with nearly €1100 raised

Advertisement