Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first date things to do? Dublin city centre

Options
  • 17-06-2011 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey people,

Going out with a girl on the weekend, we're both really looking forward to it and I know she'll love doing something different. So I rather not going to see a film or just a drink without anything before hand. I'm trying to find something she hopefully doesn't know of or at least hasn't visited or done before. She's a photographer if that helps at all?

I'm guessing with the infinite knowledge on boards people will know all of the goings on. Literally, anytype of suggestion would help! But I'm hoping for a few gems!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Dublin Zoo
    Walk Howth Hill along the cliffs, bring the camera
    Sea Safari and there is a boat on the docks ye can go for a drink or get the Luas back into city centre. She can photograph seals and Dalkey Island
    I like the Guinness Storehouse

Dark alley is good too

Oh and this question has been asked a thousand times in Dublin forum, do a search :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Cleaned and moved from After Hours.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 194 ✭✭KidKeith89

Hey people,

Going out with a girl on the weekend, we're both really looking forward to it and I know she'll love doing something different. So I rather not going to see a film or just a drink without anything before hand. I'm trying to find something she hopefully doesn't know of or at least hasn't visited or done before. She's a photographer if that helps at all?

I'm guessing with the infinite knowledge on boards people will know all of the goings on. Literally, anytype of suggestion would help! But I'm hoping for a few gems!

Cheers!

Looks like I gave you bad advice :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

purchase a 24 pack of budweiser and bring her back to you're gaff and whack the xbox 360/ps3 on god of war 3 and play doubles. if she's not into it and you're night is ruined Dump her. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

super-rush wrote: »
    Cleaned and moved from After Hours.

sorry man, i asked a friend because I wasn't sure where to post but can I ask what cleaned refers to? no idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I removed some posts that are only suitable for After Hours.

mikemac wrote: »
    Dublin Zoo
    Walk Howth Hill along the cliffs, bring the camera
    Sea Safari and there is a boat on the docks ye can go for a drink or get the Luas back into city centre. She can photograph seals and Dalkey Island
    I like the Guinness Storehouse

Dark alley is good too

Oh and this question has been asked a thousand times in Dublin forum, do a search :)

Sorry again I only ever use the fighting games forum so otherwise I'm lost!

Cheers man, I was thinking of the zoo too, baby animals everywhere. Whats Dark Alley though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

farout, I swore this thread said "after hours" before i posted. ah well it's not now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I say have a few evening pints if its your 1st date, could get awkward. Then go to the wax museum and take the piss.

But if the OP was moved from after hours I can't see the posts only suitable for there? But I'm guessing they were all just about more primal adventures anyway

• Advertisement

guitarzero wrote: »
    I say have a few evening pints if its your 1st date, could get awkward. Then go to the wax museum and take the piss.

Well see wherever we go we'll have a laugh, we get on really well. I suppose beforehand pints are a good idea too tho!

Also the wax museum is really lousy now :(

Advertisement