Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MANDM FREE DELIVERY

• 17-06-2011 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Enter code FEE1 at checkout on MandM direct for free delivery:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

pommers wrote: »
    Enter code FEE1 at checkout on MandM direct for free delivery:D
    Or enter DEE1 for 25% off ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Love this site, ordered a good bit of gear off them in the past.

Do you think if I ordered at lunchtime today It'd be delivered by Wednesday?

Usually delivered within a week. Wouldn't be guaranteed by Wednesday i'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

Or enter DEE1 for 25% off ;)

Has this worked for you? I just tried that and it didn't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

We got an email of them about 2 weeks ago saying 50% of everything,ordered about 300€ worth of stuff,code would not work so was ragin after spending a couple of hours on pc,so phoned them,they said this offer was for dear old blighty only but would honour the email when we phoned the order in.Did that and we got 50% of + free postage.So i would try and check before you do a big order if they are going to do the same here and if not,why not,whats wrong with Paddy!

• Advertisement

Del007 wrote: »
    Has this worked for you? I just tried that and it didn't work
    Is your order over €40. Got the email but haven't tried. Its definitely for Ireland though

Just checked and seems to work fine for me. Unless its associated with email addresses the mail was sent out to it should be working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

it's possibly attached to the email.

I got an email with the code TEE1 for 10 euro off for orders over 40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

i was trying to figure out what unknown site "MANDM" was...

Just copped... you mean M and M as in mandmdirect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Must be linked to email address, I just tried it there and was not able to use it, but got offered a code for a whopping 2% off:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭south

Got a free delivery email myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

That €15 off for you and your friend works a treat! no minimum spend! got €15 off an order for €35 with a code my bro sent me, have another code for €15 as I registered somebody else and they used their code...

Email takes a few days to come with the code for some reason... so be patient but well worth doing!

Items are delivered by courier, just so people know! could be worth getting delivered to work or whatever if you're not around during the day....

• Registered Users Posts: 24 oneteu

delivery_ie_25.gif

Ok strange experience with MandMDirect.ie today.

I've ordered several times from them in the past using my Prepaid Moneybookers Mastercard without any issue.

Yesterday I place an order which was cancelled, I rang up to find out why and I'm told my credit card is a UK one so can't be used with an Irish address.

Explained I'd ordered several times using this card but she could offer me no explanation as to why this has only started happening.

Seeing that laser is no longer an option on the site I've no other option but to shop elsewhere :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Ok strange experience with MandMDirect.ie today.

I've ordered several times from them in the past using my Prepaid Moneybookers Mastercard without any issue.

Yesterday I place an order which was cancelled, I rang up to find out why and I'm told my credit card is a UK one so can't be used with an Irish address.

Explained I'd ordered several times using this card but she could offer me no explanation as to why this has only started happening.

Seeing that laser is no longer an option on the site I've no other option but to shop elsewhere :(

use Mastercard with Paypal and use it through Paypal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭south

i use moneybookers myself when buying from MandM and even got a refund to it during the week. I hope they don't start changing things around now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭kn

20% off all orders over €100 until midday (12pm) December 5th. Code: TWH2

kn wrote: »
    20% off all orders over €100 until midday (12pm) December 5th. Code: TWH2

Thanks so much!

Advertisement