Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Isotonic Drink Powder?

• 17-06-2011 10:26am

Does anyone know where I can buy Powdered Lucozade Sport "Body Fuel" (Isotonic)? I know it can be bought on line but I need it before tomorrow morning. I'm in the West Wicklow/Dublin area. Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

I know there is an Amphibian King shop in Bray I think it is. I have never been though.

I was in runworx in Fonthill (beside Liffey Valley) last weekend buying some gels and they definitly had Isotonic drink powder.

Might be no harm to ring either of them so see if that have what you are looking for in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭Patrick_K

Hi Brynn Calm Dustpan,

Not sure which exact powdered Lucozade it was but the last tub of it I bought was in Tesco. Any of the big branches which sell exercise equipment include this with all their supplements in the exercise aisle.

PK

• Thanks Pistol and Patrick! Will check out your suggestions!

• Thanks again...I got the powder in Tescos in Naas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

How much, i've used it in the past and found it good

• Advertisement
Advertisement