Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAUNTED KILKENNY!

Options
  • 17-06-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭

We are researching Haunted Kilkenny for The History Press. Have you any Kilkenny ghost stories, old or new? If so, please help us out and get in touch via hauntedkilkenny@gmail.com. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

There was an incident in Croke Park last September that haunts a lot of Kilkenny people. In fact I would say a lot of locals would be haunted by that day until they die.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I've seen a ghost in Kilkenny a good few times. Im not the only one. Some say the ghost is often spotted up around John street, it has no legs and that makes it even worse:eek:
    Its said that he got into an argument in McDonagh field with a guy over some potatoes during the famine, both of them were drinking and it turned nasty so is what happened next will frighten you, now this is the story all about how his life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how he became the prince of a town called Kilkenny.........

In west Kilkenny born and raised On the playground where he spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood he got in one little fight and his mom got scared And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"
    He whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything he could say that this cab was rare
    But he thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!
    He pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at his kingdom he was finally there
    To sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-air

Scary stuff!:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement