Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Random Matchup

• 17-06-2011 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭

Well if this isn't the most infuriating thing in the world...Two whole hours I played for last night without one matchs results being sent because of people disconnecting hen your winning my god it's so annoying!

And by the way are anyone of you guys called Patchy in game...came across my first compatriot last night, and are those shinies all legit??:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've never actually done a random matchup! Does it auto-level your 'mon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Omg im patchy!! :D Yes, they are actually ;)

and are you the one who "loves heroine"? :pac:

and atavan, I dont think it does :( I just use Pokemon over/on level 50, they get levelled down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Yup thats me alright :P Yea they dont get auto'd up to fifty just down, but its still super infuriating when people constantly disconnect, i dont even think they get a loss in their statistics for it

Advertisement