Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Certified kitchen in galway area to rent part time for small business

Options
  • 17-06-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, i'm looking to find a certified kitchen somewhere around Galway city centre to rent part time. Just 2 or 3 times a week for a few hours. If anyone knows of some one who'd be interested give me a shout. Cheers,
    Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Curlymeister

Hi Conor,

Did you have any luck finding a place? I am also looking for a place to rent for a few hours per week and don't really know where to begin looking.

Would be greatful hear how you have gotten on with the search :)

Carol

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conor mc namara

Havent had much luck so far Carol i dont need it for a while yet anyways but i'm keeping a look out. I suppose its quite difficult for owners to share their kitchen for insurance reasons and reputation incase something happened thats the only downfall. I thought there would be a commercial kitchen for anyone to use in some industrial estate but cant find one anywhere. I

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conor mc namara

I know there's places in Dublin which do this a friend of mine told me. But Galway not sure. Have you thought about your home? if you have your own house and a fairly decent kitchen you might be able to get it qualified. Otherwise keep searching!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 markrossy

looking for a kitchen for part time use.

my email is markrossy@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 markrossy

also looking for a kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 inspired38

Have you tried some of the restaurant owners that only open in the evening or weekends - or more specifically the catering companies as they are more event based. Regulations could get in the way but build up the trust I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

There's a place called the Food Hub in Drumshanbo which you can rent by the hour, or longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ningnong

This seems to be an old thread but just checking if anyone come across a shared kitchen space in Galway for rent by the hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SharonR

Not in Galway, but there's one here in Co. Tipperary. www.northtippfoodworks.ie rate is €15 per hour
    Might be bit much of a drive for you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

The anno santo hotel on threadneedle road used to do something like that, dont know if its still a possibility, worth a call,

Westy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 penny1500

Hey Mark,

I know it's an old post but just wondering if you ever found that kitchen for rent in Galway...thanks a mill...x
    markrossy wrote: »
    also looking for a kitchen.

Advertisement