Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-port to Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 17-06-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I was with Tesco Mobile a few years ago but left them due to not being able to make/receive phone calls from the Three Network (which has been sorted since). I ported my number over to Vodafone, then O2.

I would now like to go back to Tesco Mobile. How would I re-port back to them? I know most networks do a "port and resume" with a blank sim (I think). Can this be done with Tesco Mobile?

Many Thanks in advance!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Smartphone Republic

Presume you just get a 'Sim Switching Pack' in a Tesco store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi Shyboy,

Just get yourself a SIM pack instore or online and give care a call on 0894200000 and they will do the port for you over the phone.

Regards
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Smartphone Republic

Hi Shyboy,

Just get yourself a SIM pack instore or online and give care a call on 0894200000 and they will do the port for you over the phone.

Regards
    Paul

Ah so we were kinda right! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

OK, thanks for that. I didnt realise that I could do the port over the phone, I thought that I had to send the form back in by post. Great stuff!!

Advertisement