Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants for post graduate in the Northern Ireland

Options
  • 17-06-2011 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Heya all
    I've just been accepted into the Biomedical Science Masters in the University of Ulster. I am currently living in Dublin so will have to move up. I live with my parents and just completed my under graduate degree in Biomedical science at NUI Maynooth. I was wondering if i would be entitled to any grants?

Any information would be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Grants are usable in any part of Ireland, check out studentfinance.ie. If you haven't been getting one and have not become a mature student in the meantime, you may have not be eligible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Hairspray

Thanks, would my best bet be to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ulstergirl

Hiya. I did my undergrad at NUIM and went on to do my postgrad at the University of Ulster and I had no problem securing a grant. I just contacted my local county council and filled out a grant application form as normal. The grants are collected in the fees office three times a year in UU as with NUIM. :)

Advertisement