Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to track down an old cartoon!

Options
  • 17-06-2011 1:18pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Apologies if this is not what the forum is about, but it seemed to be the most appropriate.

I'm trying to track down a piece of my youth - it could well be that I've completely imagined it.

I remember a cartoon (I think it was Tom & Jerry, but I could be wrong), which had a sequence where one character sings a version of the song Santa Lucia, but with the words changed to italian foodstuffs - the last great crescendo is "Pasta linguine, paaaaaaassssta linguine"...

There is a T&J cartoon that has them singing Santa Lucia, but the original lyrics. There's also a Sylvester & Tweety-Pie one which is set in Venice but doesn't have the song.

I've searched & searched, but nothing appears. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Comments

Advertisement