Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

backups and originals wont play on my xbox since update.help

Options
  • 17-06-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

ok was on lt+1.1 and waited for the new firmware to come out to reflash so i updated to it and flashed again to 1.9 and now my benq fat drive wont play anything only dvds.i didnt have the key as i got it flashed by someone b4.anyone out there that can help i would be forever gratefull.i can flash back to 1.1 but still the same.plz help thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

We can help getting your original discs working, backup disc help though isn't permissable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Ok how can u help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ok how can u help

I would imagine its a key mismatch, can you contact the original modder & see if he kept a record of the proper key?

No I don't anyway I'm in Clare and I think he was from Kerry so I don't kno what to do from here on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

unless you can get the original dump you now have a dvd player :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

ok got the key and still wont work now what.help plz

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Laser pot.

Advertisement