Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold Locket Found

Options
  • 17-06-2011 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Found an old (ish) Gold Locket on Patrick Street (near the park) yesterday. Its just a standard gold locket, but there is a very specific personal engraving on the back of it and inside it are photos of a man and woman, photos also seem quite old.

Obviously this locket means a lot to whoever lost it and it would be great if it was reunited with its owner. I'm going to do up a few leaflets and leave them in the local shops in Meath Street also. I'm obviously not going to reveal what the engraving is on the back and I'll leave that detail as means of identifying the locket.

Also, If anyone has any other suggestions as to what other steps I could take to try and reunite this locket with its owner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Leave it into a local garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

put an ad on www.lost.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pinksc

I have recently realised that my locket is missing and not lying around the house, is the locket you found by any chance a heart shape?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pimlico

Hi pinksc,

Nope the locket I found is not heart shaped. Hope yours turns up soon.

Advertisement