Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year Computer Sc. graduate looking for unpaid/paid IT placement

Options
  • 17-06-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi
    I recently finished my 2nd year of Computer science at Griffith college Dublin, ll be starting final year this Oct.
    I am looking for unpaid/paid work experience in programming, web development/programming or networking or anything that ll give me real training along with working and will make me more employable upon completion of Degree i.e. next year.

I have good knowledge @ Java, xhtml, css, javaScript, PHP, MYSQL database management etc

in my free time these days I am also learning VB and MSSQL, someone suggested me there are and ll be, plenty of jobs in dot net.

Please, if anyone knows a place where can I get hands on experience or someone is looking for someone, small or big, part-time or full time, pls PM me or drop few lines here.

Many thanks in advance
    Best regards

Advertisement