Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubliners in Limerick?!

• 17-06-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, anyone noticing a huge increase on the amount of people from Dublin going around Limerick City, i first noticed it about a month ago but didnt really think anything of it but today when i was walking around town they were everywhere! literally maybe every 3rd or 4th person i heard speaking had a dublin accent! is there a match on here today or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

dave 27 wrote: »
    Hi guys, anyone noticing a huge increase on the amount of people from Dublin going around Limerick City, i first noticed it about a month ago but didnt really think anything of it but today when i was walking around town they were everywhere! literally maybe every 3rd or 4th person i heard speaking had a dublin accent! is there a match on here today or something?

I noticed it too. Worst thing was I didn't have any spare change to give them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Typical, as soon as they heard there was heroin here. Next they'll be stealing our dole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

They came to lick the walls of King John's Castle and kiss the Treaty stone, then head out to Thomond Park to watch Munster smash 7 shades of sh!t out of Leinster :D

Oh there'll be a load down tonight to watch Les Super Blues baet Shelbourne in Jackman Park tonoight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Careful now, we're not that bad y'know :o

Advertisement