Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

En route to Brisbane + 2 nights stay in Singapore,looking for hotel recommendations

Options
  • 17-06-2011 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,we are flying mid August and are looking to stay in Singapore for two nights as we have family but they have no room :pac:

Well they have the floor and a sofa but i don't think i could put up with that for the first night maybe the second but if we could get a good room rate for two nights that would be great and without breaking the bank too,current travel agent has come back with @E360 for two nights in a 3 star one.

Not too happy with that tbh but it's all i have to go so far,wondering can anyone shed some light on a good place and not too far from the airport,2 adults one child.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Check out xpedia.ie. i just did and theres 4 beds for well less than 300.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

Gregsor wrote: »
    Hi folks,we are flying mid August and are looking to stay in Singapore for two nights as we have family but they have no room :pac:

Well they have the floor and a sofa but i don't think i could put up with that for the first night maybe the second but if we could get a good room rate for two nights that would be great and without breaking the bank too,current travel agent has come back with @E360 for two nights in a 3 star one.

Not too happy with that tbh but it's all i have to go so far,wondering can anyone shed some light on a good place and not too far from the airport,2 adults one child.

Hotels.com
    Wotif.com

Bit of a trek from Airport to city centre where we stayed but you will get shuttle buses running from the Airport direct to your hotel whenever you land. I stayed there for three nights in 4 star for just under 300 which I booked through hotels.com

Wouldn't go through an agent for it. Google is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Thanks for that,using Wotif.com and my sis is keeping a good eye out for us.

So far the prices are much better than expected and we are going to give the travel agent the long finger on the booking,they may loose the flights too(due to booked tomorrow)as we can get E2200 for 3 adults one way they were getting E2350 on Friday,hmmmmm.

Advertisement