Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New AIB Laser Card

Options
  • 17-06-2011 4:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Yesterday my brother got a new laser card in the post,He said he didn't order it or anything,I'm wondering are Aib issuing all there customers new laser cards?
    as the card expires this yr anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Hi
    Yesterday my brother got a new laser card in the post,He said he didn't order it or anything,I'm wondering are Aib issuing all there customers new laser cards?
    as the card expires this yr anyway.

If the card was due to expire, then it makes sense that they replaced it. This does not affect all customers, just customers whose cards are due to expire soon. This is a continual process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Was issued with new ones too, about a month before expiry. Guess they're not going Visa Debit anytime soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

iMax wrote: »
    Was issued with new ones too, about a month before expiry. Guess they're not going Visa Debit anytime soon.

ahhhh my doesn't expire till November,that makes sense now :o.

Advertisement