Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online Banking

Options
  • 17-06-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Guys is anyone having trouble logging in this evening? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Can't log in either. I was in a branch an hour ago and all the atm/lodgment/statement machines had crashed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭illumin

was just at an atm and it said ide reached my daily limit. i hope that thats because of this crash and that my card hasnt been skimmed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6 United4life

Aw thanks a million. Thought my account was acting up :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

cant log in either and the phone service is down

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

neris wrote: »
    cant log in either and the phone service is down

Nor are the ATM showing how much is available in accounts. Very annoying. Banking365 is awful stuff, really needs to be updated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

again BOI365 acting up, its like clockwork to be crap again, when o when will BOI sort out this website, never seen a site so bad and yet they want you to do everything online..I have made may a post about this site and I am abroad so rely on it so much to be honest!!!!!!

I actually managed to get in just now but it was kinda slow so knew something was up (as usual) with it. still it is working again...they are a joke, thats all I can say about the site and hopefully they read boards.ie and will take the feedback to fix servers.server space or whatever it is thats always making the site down at least once or twice a week......rant over!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Whole BOI systems had a big crash/mess up this afternoon starting at about 3.30. I'd say it's only being straightened out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 United4life

Just logged on this Morning. Its shocking how bad the service is, the site needs a serious revamp its full of glitches. Cheers for all the quick responses ye put my mind at ease. Sound

Advertisement