Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa

Options
  • 17-06-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi sorry if this was asked already but...

can someone please tell me which is the best company to buy a one year whv for australia as i want to apply for it this weekend.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

niva*sis wrote: »
    Hi sorry if this was asked already but...

can someone please tell me which is the best company to buy a one year whv for australia as i want to apply for it this weekend.

Thanks

do it yourself on the oz immigration website, these company's that do it for you charge a lot more and it's just as easy to do it yourself, all you need is a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

see the 3rd thread in the forum
    Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask answer.

as Gustafo said you actually fill out the same form with a visa company than the real website, but get charged 20-30% more.

thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement