Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Women trying to protect their M5 from Vancouver rioters.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

MugMugs wrote: »
    And queue Limerick man standing beside upside down burning car.
    limerick.png

id say this happened after Limerick lost to waterford last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

Trhiggy83 wrote: »

His mammy will be proud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

His mammy will be proud :D

Did you just reply to your own quote? :eek::confused:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Mc Love wrote: »
    Did you just reply to your own quote? :eek::confused:

:D
    Nothing like a full blown conversation to yourself especially sitting on the toilet. My latest chat was about the ingredients on the shampoo bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Willysnail

the_syco wrote: »
    Note to self: avoid Vancouver like the f**king plague.

A picture from the "you laugh, you loose" thread: http://i.imgur.com/7shie.jpg

Says it all, really. I do hope the people who did damage to the car get caught, as well as any and all scumbags who caused damage.

Vancouver is a class city, scumbags and idiots ****ed it up the other night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Willysnail

kona wrote: »
    Was this all over losing a Hockey Game? I found Vancouver to be a great city, I honestley cant imagine their people doing that over something so dumb. Crack heads would, but they are crack heads.

Having said that Granville street at 3am was "interesting".

But honestly, a crowd of 100 people pissed off, rioting and targetting me? I wouldnt be getting out and throwing digs at them. I be out of there, regardless of what I had to do.

Vancouver is a class city, been living here now almost 2 years, this was going to happen if the Canucks won or lost, scumbags came prepared with petrol bombs and molotov cocktails before the game. 100,000 people downtown, after the game mob mentality took over, a few behaved like hooligans, others took photos and videos, others tried to stop the idiots. The real vancouver people came out the following day to tidy up the streets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭tweedledee

The cops were very slow to react or proact to all that,I imagine 100's of folk will have Police knocking at their doors after they have been identified by modern technology.Yer nicked my son!!!!:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Was it Hockey those boyos from Ulster came to play a few years ago in Dublin where the exact same thing happened! Every country has scumbags and even the nicest of people can be right tools when the herb mentality takes over, How many of us have F'd a referee out of it at a GAA Match? Louth and Meath last year could have ended up like this if they had more agitators to stir the pot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

That was the love Ulster march down O'Connell street... Think it was July 2005...

Advertisement