Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downgrade broadband?

Options
  • 17-06-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Ive recently lost my job and my housemate looks like he could be about to also. Our broadband and phone line was set up last September, what is the process of cancelling our account altogether or downgrading to a lower speed/losing the broadband and just being billed for the line rental (and then any calls p/m of course).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

CMpunked wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Ive recently lost my job and my housemate looks like he could be about to also. Our broadband and phone line was set up last September, what is the process of cancelling our account altogether or downgrading to a lower speed/losing the broadband and just being billed for the line rental (and then any calls p/m of course).

Hi CMpunked,

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to change or cancel your contract, just call into eircom Customer Care on 1901 (freefone).

Customer Care will need to inform you directly on the current status of your eircom Account and any outstanding billing.

They should also be able to assist you or possibly offer options, which may be helpful.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement