Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ritepricekitckens Tipperary. Anyone use them?

• 17-06-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

We're thinking of doing up the kitchen. We've looked at the IKEA stuff, and Cash and Carry. We also tried Ritepricekitchens and they seem to be pretty competitive. It's the Tipperary branch we talked to. Two brothers are involved in it; one does the design, the other the fitting. Has anyone ever have any dealings with them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

All of the Rite Price Kitchens outlets are now owned by the Donegal company that initially franchised them out.

I've had dealings with one of the Tipperary lads (Gully) when he was in the Limerick branch for a while and he was fine. Very pleasant in fact.

Our kitchen was installed by Rite Price in Limerick. I'm very happy with the kitchen (we're not back home yet so I haven't used it yet) and the price. We also got fitted wardrobes from them.

Like you, we looked at the IKEA and Cash and Carry options but decided that Rite Price were a better product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Thanks for the quick reply, Bicycle. I didn't know any of them were in another branch at all. He said that their showroom, in Tipp, was only there about two months, but I didn't know it was "run" by the Donegal parent branch. Not that that makes any difference. Glad to hear you're happy with them. It's experiences like yours that we would use to make up our mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Don't know anything about them but some years ago when we did ours, we used Celtic kitchens in Limerick and were very happy with them. They were cheaper than Cash and Carry yet did a lot of custom work with better quality materials. We have had them back twice since to do other jobs as were very happy with their service and approach. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and competent.

Advertisement