Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red faction armageddon online

Options
  • 17-06-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

just picked this up and wondering is anyone interested playing online? gt is whizzmoyno

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Had it rented just returned it today. I assume you are after achievements?

Found the hardest one was the 25 revival one so just invited someone to a party and asked if they wanted to get it too.

The one for 4 players not bleeding out past round 9 was a bit of a pain until I realised that you did not have to play 1-9 with 4 people just 1 round after round 9 so put it on casual starting round 11. Took me a while to get 4 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

calex71 wrote: »
    Had it rented just returned it today. I assume you are after achievements?

Found the hardest one was the 25 revival one so just invited someone to a party and asked if they wanted to get it too.

The one for 4 players not bleeding out past round 9 was a bit of a pain until I realised that you did not have to play 1-9 with 4 people just 1 round after round 9 so put it on casual starting round 11. Took me a while to get 4 though.

not just looking for the achievements. red faction guerilla was a blast online and was just looking for few people to play armageddon online with. what did you think of the game overall calex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

da gamer wrote: »
    not just looking for the achievements. red faction guerilla was a blast online and was just looking for few people to play armageddon online with. what did you think of the game overall calex?

Longer than expected, looked nice too and some good weapons. Mr' Toots :D

I enjoyed guerilla but hated the endless driving at times. I expected I was going to miss the free roam elements in the new one but I didn't find I did.

Not enough variety in the enemies, and multiplayer is extremely shallow.

There was also some good humour in it with s.a.m doing her best GlaDos impression.

Over all a decent single player shooter, more a rental than a buy though. 7/10

I have a feeling it'll be very overlooked and may end up a bargain bin title soon, which is a shame as it's a decent title.

Advertisement