Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie O'Dea & the Limerick doggers

• 17-06-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Beware Limerick Doggers. Willie O'Dea has his eye on you. :)

No chance though that he would have his eye on things like job creation etc!

odeadogging.jpg

From today's Limerick Leader

"Former Minister Willie O’Dea lashed the site and its activities as “appalling”.

“This is absolutely illegal and I think the gardai should look at this to see if it the commission of a criminal offence - if so - if somebody is doing this, there should be somebody held responsible,” he told the Limerick Leader.

“It is hugely distasteful,” he added."

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local/shock_as_dogging_locations_across_limerick_are_revealed_1_2786736

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

tought it was a new band on the go for a minute there:D

Edit: love the "down with this sort of thing" slant of this quote

Mayor of Limerick Maria Byrne said that she would be “completely against something like this"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Sound! I was always looking for those places around here!!:D:D

Silly season in the papers yet again!!:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Isn't Mr O'Dea always walking up and down the Dock Road. Surely he has always know the locations. :D

I'm aware he lives down that way but still

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

This is gonna be lapped up by his flock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I'd love to see Maria Byrne try and somehow stay on my Car Bonnet after a good coating of Baby Oil - No flash photography allowed after 4am.

- It has to be said though, that dogging is akin to a Novena in comparison to High Court Perjury and hoodwinking whole Communities decade on decade with sideshow tricks and empty promises - The only thing Willie O'Dea can guarantee any Citizen in this City is that he'll show up at your funeral and pocket about 12 'Hang Sangidges'

<mod snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Surely it's worth €10m to the city, Willie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Raiser wrote: »
    I'd love to see Maria Byrne try and somehow stay on my Car Bonnet after a good coating of Baby Oil - No flash photography allowed after 4am.

- It has to be said though, that dogging is akin to a Novena in comparison to High Court Perjury and hoodwinking whole Communities decade on decade with sideshow tricks and empty promises - The only thing Willie O'Dea can guarantee any Citizen in this City is that he'll show up at your funeral and pocket about 12 'Hang Sangidges'
    <mod snip>

Pretty much.

Funny how vocal he has become about stuff lately.

All talk about dogging and how he would be behind the Opera centre.

Shame his mouth did not seem to work as well when he was a government minister and in a position to fight Limerick's corner at the government table.

No doubt he will be full of talk about what should be done and of talk about what he would do if in power for the next few years.

Great man to talk about doing stuff for Limerick when he has no say in the matter, but an invisible man when he was actually in a position to push for those things to be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Kess73 wrote: »
    Pretty much.

Funny how vocal he has become about stuff lately.

All talk about dogging and how he would be behind the Opera centre.

ah jaysus, that sounds like a health risk what with all them rats...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

so let me get this right willie knows the best website to find dogging spots and he also knows a good brothel and who owns it too.

hmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

CatFromHue wrote: »
    so let me get this right willie knows the best website to find dogging spots and he also knows a good brothel and who owns it too.

hmmmmmm

My thoughts exactly! :D

He slanders others in relation to sex that's happening off the streets, and then objects to sex on the streets.

Meanwhile he rides us all by voting against things that would be good for the Mid-West......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

They never mentioned the sites in Tipp so down with this sort of thing,careful now!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭watchingthepols

tipptom wrote: »
    They never mentioned the sites in Tipp so down with this sort of thing,careful now!

williedon.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Willie is probably Just Jealous of others having sex. Maybe he is sex deprived. Who really know!!! It is all most likely Assumptions. He does do a lot of walking!!!!

Look at previous comments from Willie on the Newspapers. Sex is on his mind a lot and he is taking action about Sex by probably embarrassing Gardai to get involved. I do see Gardai do a lot of Talking to Prostitutes.

Yet, Willie has no actions in recent times on Rat Infestion, Jobs Losses, Bailouts, Heavy Debts, Rise in cost of Living, City losing it heritage buildings, Poor Traffic management, Derelict Buildings, Abandoned unfinished Housing Estates by Developers, etc, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

He seems to know the locations of the Brothels in Limerick too :D

~B

Advertisement