Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming nights

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

calex71 wrote: »
    Just picked up borderlands again there to finish it off, now realise I don't have my old save so I'll starting from scratch if anyone fancies it.

Won't organise an official session but people can feel free to jump in and out if they see my on playing it.

GT: Calex dEUS
    I'll be up for helping you out there. I've a level 40something. It's been a while since I played, I forget.

I'll keep an eye out for you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

boiledeggs wrote: »
    Any other day than saturday is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

bastados wrote: »
    Any other day than saturday is good for me.

me also Saturday is a bad day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Anyone play halowars ?
    Always looking for new ppl to play with or against . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Shammy wrote: »
    Anyone play halowars ?
    Always looking for new ppl to play with or against . :)

Actual that one is not on the list at all.
    Don't play it myself but if you want to add it here( not my spreadsheet Korvanica did it)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnTY6khwQ2eGdGwyczN2LTZvd2xlNVF5dFFIT1gzT2c&hl=en_US&authkey=CNW5nZYB#gid=0

Also can people update the list a few games have been added.
    Ta

• Advertisement

I am going to try and arrange a Gears of war Horde mode night for 8th August around 8ish. If anybody is interested just add your name to the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I am going to try and arrange a Gears of war Horde mode night for 8th August around 8ish. If anybody is interested just add your name to the spreadsheet.
    I'll be a backup for this.
    Also anyone up for playing through the south park tower defence game campaign?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ill try and come on for that too, no guarantees though with work, drinking and girlfriend to possibly get in the way

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So how many can be on a team for horde mode again?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    So how many can be on a team for horde mode again?

Five.

I have sent friends request to everybody playing tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cant make horde tonight, work in the way

We played GOW2 last night, Me,Coraven,Perrin and Shoveltooth. Still need a bit of practice myself. Thanks to all who played and I'll arrange another one soon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thanks for the games yesterday lads,good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Hi Guys, just joined boards and was following your thread. My mate and I are having a Horde night tomorrow about 8.30pm start. I know it's short notice, but anyone want to join in feel free. Used your spreadsheet, hope that's ok......

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnTY6khwQ2eGdGwyczN2LTZvd2xlNVF5dFFIT1gzT2c&hl=en_US&authkey=CNW5nZYB#gid=5

Added a GOW2 session there on the spreadsheet for Friday 2nd september @8pm.
    GOW2 horde fits 5 people and we'd want to play on the DLC map packs.
    I'm flexible with the time also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I'm in shovel

So thats three at the moment including myself

Anyone else up for this GOW2 horde on the dlc maps?

Finished all 50 levels of horde :D
    Well done lads

Hi guys, GOW 3 out on 20th Sept. My mate and I are going to go Horde on wed. 21st. Will put it on the spreadsheet if anyone interested, we will need help! Should be fun as i've heard the new horde is pretty cool......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Charred

Yeah, I should be available to play that night, pre-ordered so hopefully it arrives by then, I added myself to the spreadsheet, gamertag is ShotgunGardener, I play a lot of horde on Gears 2 anyway.

Nice one, 2 spots left.....

1 week to go lads, could do with 2 more, a lot easier if 5 stick together rather than guys bumping in and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I added a swap club page on the Gaming Nights Document. Would be handier than thrawling through the game swapping thread...

Renamed document "Boards Xbox Club" aswell..

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

count me in for horde,gamertag hairyaped

great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

had to leave on level 50 of horde :(:( will be up for it again during the week.

also lol at whoever managed to **** with korvanica's bit about getting access to the document!!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

looking for a group for friday night at around 11:30ish for horde and maybe some wingman if there's nobody around. if your interested in grouping and completing horde start to finish then pm me or quote me here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

looking for a group for friday night at around 11:30ish for horde and maybe some wingman if there's nobody around. if your interested in grouping and completing horde start to finish then pm me or quote me here.

if im online ill join in,horde is alot of fun, but i cant say for sure if ill be there..

we had some good fun last night,we got to about wave 41 or so before guys had to leave, we had a good laugh

Advertisement