Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo Help

Options
  • 18-06-2011 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I was on holidays in the Costa Del Sol recently.
    I went into a tatoo parlour and got a tatoo of the tazmanian devil on my back.
    one of the lads took a photo of it and when I saw the photo of the tatoo on my back , I was fairly pissed off. it looks nothing like Taz and its pure embarassing.
    im just wondering is there anyway of painting over the Taz tatoo with a new tatoo?
    im thinking of getting a tatoo of Bob Marley and Tupac playing handball up against a wall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Coverup work is possible, as is laser removal but both depend really on what it looks like and how easy it is to cover up. I'd recommend popping into a parlour and having a chat with the artist before going ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Make sure the tattoo is fully healed before thinking about going for a coverup or laser. Best bet would be to go see some artists and see what's possible. They'll be able to advise you better than we can. If you're looking at portraits then definitely look at portfolios and make sure you're totally happy with the artist you choose. Have a look at some of their portrait work before and make a decision based on that and not price or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Leroy Lita wrote: »
    a tatoo of Bob Marley and Tupac playing handball up against a wall.

Please don't. That will not end well. If you're going to get a portrait then get a portrait, these kind of tongue in cheek tattoos are almost always done poorly in an inappropriate studio. The joke will wear thin on this one quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Steff

... Great to see every response so far has totally missed the joke...

That's not Limerick citaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

• Advertisement
Advertisement