Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Irish Roam 19/06/2011 -Finished-

Options
  • 18-06-2011 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

JOIN THE INGAME MAILING LIST CALLED "IRISH" FOR FUTURE ROAMS!

Right who's up for a roam on Sunday at lets say 8 or 9pm? Region and ship types to be decided based on numbers.

We'll try and choose a region where nobody will run in to any blues. Reply to this post with what you would want to/can fly in a small roaming gang.

Open to suggestion for regions/areas to hit up.

Edit:
    So choices are probably low sec area - RRBS + Guardians + Heavy Tackle (Hictors, Armor Hacs, BCs)
    or
    0.0 fast - MWD hacs high damage, scimitars, dictors, hictors (broadswords preferably), intys, afs, recons

Any other suggestions welcome.

2D Maps: http://www.ombeve.co.uk/Eve_Regions.pdf

Details

Start System: Amarr
    Start Time: 8pm (IRISH TIME) formup with the aim to move before 9pm (IRISH TIME)
    Ships: RRBS > Guardians > Heavy Tackle (Hictors, BCs) > *

Mumble Server: [URL="mumble://ireland.clanwarz.com:64738/?version=1.2.3"]mumble://ireland.clanwarz.com:64738/?version=1.2.3[/URL]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I won't say you can't bring a certain ship that you want to really bring but keep in mind we'll all eventually DIAF. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

If only I had a paid account, a client installed and the will I would go!

I would recommend the area around amarr it's always been fun, get dark to lead you to glory he knows all the little pockets in the area like the back of his hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

I'll be there.

Can bring malediction/curse/zealot/ashimmu/phantasm/harbi/minnie or amarr rr-bs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Djanzer

Yeap, I'm up for this. Can ship for either amarr BS/BC or something small/fast or vaga... probably bring a cloaky of some sort also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Hopeing i can go i can bring any ship really but ill need to know if its low or 0.0 sec would need to jump out of my implants

• Advertisement

Let's use Amarr as the staging System anyway will update main post.

bizmark wrote: »
    Hopeing i can go i can bring any ship really but ill need to know if its low or 0.0 sec would need to jump out of my implants

I'd jump out of the implants anyway man, it's what I am planning on doing.

Update: It's going to be RRBS > Guardians > Heavy Tackle (Hictors, BCs) > *

No limitation on what you can bring the above is just if you can fly or what we suggest to fly.

Low sec target with possible 0.0 drop in.

Important:

Download Mumble and set it up for the roam as we'll be using a public server for the comms.

Will be using the free and open Irish Clanwarz.com server available on the public internet listing when mumble starts and selecting Ireland.

Mumble Server URL: [URL="mumble://ireland.clanwarz.com:64738/?version=1.2.3"]mumble://ireland.clanwarz.com:64738/?version=1.2.3[/URL]

Guys if you have a war dec going on like me, you may want to meet in Sauram Prime next to Amarr.

• Advertisement

Target Are for the start of tonight, anywhere else will be chosen on the fly.

Huge success

-Battle Report-

So for now here are the killmails. Thank you to everyone for joining and hopefully another roam next week into 0.0 space for lols. Ships to be decided.

First fight: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9973331

Second fight: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9973695
    A aggro Mach got away and another none aggro ran, I blame myself.

Third Fight: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9974177
    Cynabals tackled Ser (Bait Navy Geddon) and we killed a mega and rapier (god bless target painters) :D

OP SUCCESS

Great craic and good fights had by all. My juicy bait navy geddon was too tempting to resist.

We ALMOST had a machariel too but unfortunately Spyra Gyra made several schoolboy errors ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

How much experience would you need to go on one of these? I have absolutely no experience with fleets or PVP in general so would be going along in a passive capacity (hide and run capacity!) for the most part.

witless1 wrote: »
    How much experience would you need to go on one of these? I have absolutely no experience with fleets or PVP in general so would be going along in a passive capacity (hide and run capacity!) for the most part.

Zero experience needed. We'll tell you everything you need to know while we're flying.
    Don't worry about messing up, we'll just laugh instead of rage, it's only a bit of craic. Sign up to the "irish" mailing list in game and come along next weekend.

glorious bait navy geddon <3

Advertisement