Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War 2

Options
  • 18-06-2011 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

I'm back an Bairder than ever(get it!) I'm playing a lot these days at silly late hours and afternoons, so let's get trained up again and ready for gears 3 in September. Anyone who wants to join me it's the only game I'll be playing on Xbox live!

Add me : BlastedGlute

Also you can now get all 19 extra maps in one map pack for 800points,that's only 10euro guys I mean you can't do better than that, trey arch and IW want a lot more for 5 maps in a ****ty game ;D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Ah, why did you have to start this after the x30 XP?
    If you are up for a few games of social I will play it once or twice during the week as I am in the high 80s. Not too far from earning my wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Nnniiiice sure add me up. I only play social anyway, waiting for ranked is just a pain and I don't care for ranked when 3 is out so soon! Pre ordered the epic version today! :D

Advertisement