Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where for men's haircut?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

yes looking for somewhere cheap usually just takes 5 minutes to cut mine so anywhere cheap around town?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Fat tonys off shop street I can't recommend highly enough. €12 for a basic haircut and they make sure the job is done perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

a search of the forum came up with this... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70550294

(hey mods, how about a sticky at the top reminding people of the Search this Forum facility, esp. since the developers tweaked it, it might save people some time posting new queries)

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭breadmonster

doh yes forgot to search usually do but was'nt thinking.
    didnt realise they changed the search looks like there just using google under the hood. kinda works would probably be better if they did it like stackoverflow.com i.e when you create a new question similar tagged ones ones start to appear down the right.
    can do it for a price if interested boards.ie muhahahahah :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I think we'll be ok. But thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

headmasters barber shop. good job and lads are a bit of crack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭beagle001

Fat tonys off shop street I can't recommend highly enough. €12 for a basic haircut and they make sure the job is done perfectly.
    Avoid Fat tonys near the Augustinian,got a hair cut in there a few months back and she made a b-lls of it.
    12 euro also total ripp off compared to other places,she messed the fella before me also as he had words with her.
    New place on dominick street very good 8 euro for a dry cut or 10 euro for shampoo and cut plus free cup of tea or coffee and a little tv screen to watch when your getting your hair cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 GalwayGirl2011

Headmasters are very fast and efficient, I bring my little boy in there aswell and they are really good with kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Where is headmasters?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

there is 2 of them, one in mervue next to the post office and other 1 is in deough uisce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

I avoid the barbers chair and kozzys in Galway SC from now on, both on which used a razor on the back on the neck and left me with a rash (meaning the razor wasn't cleaned after previous uses)

Advertisement