Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Favourite Afternoon/Drive Radio Show

• 18-06-2011 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

What's your favourite afternoon show at the minute?

I've got to say I am really impressed with Gareth O Callaghan on 4fm. He seems to be enjoying the new challange in the new slot. Sounding great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

G O'C is doing exactly the same as he was doing 20 years ago so NO great challange for him there!!!!
    I've listened to the (not so) new show a couple of times and it's as bad as it ever was. The fakeness of the whole affair is as obvious as ever.
    Somebody in a previous thread said all he needs to do now is bring back the fake crank phone calls. I bet he does....nothing else in the show has moved on in 20 years.
    Jeez, he's even reading those "my song" type letters again. I wonder does he make up those stories or who does?

Sorry Bbability, it was crap back than and sounds even worse now.

Oh, and fave afternoon show would be The Last Word.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

John Kelly on Lyric .... superb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

The Last Word is my top choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

LiveDrive on Dublin City FM. It's a 3 hour program. It's purpose is to provide traffic reports for Dublin (which it does brilliantly). But it also happens to play excellent music and plays any song I request within 15 mins. Which for me ironically makes it better than actual music radio stations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

Moncrieff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I usually listen to The Moncrieff Show followed by The Last Word

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

The odd time Mooney might have something ok but mostly not.The last word and Hooky baby.Maybe over and back between the two.Dont like Moncrief..................................................................................................Oh dear:o I am sorry I forgot good aul Joey D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I absolutely love Moncrief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Dermot and Dave on 98FM. Never fail to make me laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

The Third i with Chris Greene on i105-107. Really love listening to this show, its completely different to the run of the mill stuff that does be on other stations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement