Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small containers of whey?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

If you use powdered whey you'll know the smallest most shops stock is around 1kg. (checked out most of the sports shops in town yesterday)
    I've got a US guest stayin for a few weeks and she wants to buy a smaller container.
    Just enough to last two or three weeks. Anyone know if anywhere in town sells whey in 0.5kg ish containers?

Cheers!
    Max :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 carbonel_rex

You can get 250g packets of whey for about a tenner in the health food shop in Paul Street shopping centre (upstairs, next to Other Realms).

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Batigol309

Max001 wrote: »
    Hi guys

If you use powdered whey you'll know the smallest most shops stock is around 1kg. (checked out most of the sports shops in town yesterday)
    I've got a US guest stayin for a few weeks and she wants to buy a smaller container.
    Just enough to last two or three weeks. Anyone know if anywhere in town sells whey in 0.5kg ish containers?

Cheers!

Hey Max,

I am going traveling for a year next week and have a full tub of whey which is unopened from Holland and Barrett. You are welcome to have it for free - save it going to waste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

what are they going to do? make alcohol out of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

You can get 250g packets of whey for about a tenner in the health food shop in Paul Street shopping centre (upstairs, next to Other Realms).

I'll file that away for future reference - cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Batigol309 wrote: »
    Hey Max,

I am going traveling for a year next week and have a full tub of whey which is unopened from Holland and Barrett. You are welcome to have it for free - save it going to waste

Hey

That's exceptionally kind of you. I'm certain my friend'd wanna
    give you s'thing for it. Maybe you'd pm me your email or mob &
    we can arrange to call by. Live in East Cork just now but we're
    doing tourist stuff in the city on Mon/Tues, if that suits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement