Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

Options
  • 18-06-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

After not seeing them over here for a year or two, Dunnes have them! :D I've stocked up, just in case they suddenly disappear again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

the on the run petrol stations sell them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

just picked some up in dunees cheers mate.. didn't wanna buy to much though, i hate walkin to the till with arms full of em ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Two for a euro in Dunnes as well right? I got some the other day but they didn't have any signs or anything up to alert you to the offer, very odd...

Morto walkin through the shop with arms full of Reese's too!! :D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

The garage across the road from my house sells a huge Reece's selection. They sell the new crispy bar too, and I just bought a few bags of Reece's pieces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Stargazer7

They are gorgeous...I made some homemade ones last weekend but with Cadbury's choc. Yummy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement