Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lodge money in to a uk account

Options
  • 18-06-2011 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭

hi

Is there a way of lodging money in to a uk account without being charged by your bank?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Which bank?

You can transfer from Irish to UK Bank, for around 50c, but you will be charged either at Irish or UK end for converting to STG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

50 c!!! ulster bank told me it would be 20 euro??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Yeah, about 15 - 20 euro is the norm as far as I'm aware, though I do know that National Irish Bank allows a customer to transfer to their own account in the Northern bank for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

I have transferred money to London on AIB internet and its free, sent it in euro and all i needed was iban and bic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

cheers ulsterbank are behind with internet banking , they are adding it as a feature :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement