Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC Bloggers Obsessions Collection

• 18-06-2011 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

(I hope this ok to post about!)

Has anyone seen/read/heard about the new collection coming out from MAC? They invited a handful of beauty bloggers to create their own eyeshadows/lip gloss and they're launching it on the 21st. Unfortunately it's only online, a limited edition, and only in the US and Canada! But the whole concept is really cool, to have makeup lovers create their own shade. I can't find it on the website yet but I read it here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Yeah, I love all of 'em but I'm saving myself for the Semi Precious Collection. It's such a shame that you can only order 'em online though, I don't really shop there. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Oh I just got an email from that website that she's doing a competition for 5 people not in the US/Canada to win her own eyeshadow... think it ends soon, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Yes I heard about it earlier today! It's the first MAC collection that has really appealed to me since Verminous Villains.. I can't see myself getting my hands on any though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

i only just found the surf baby collection online :eek:

Advertisement