Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions

Options
  • 18-06-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

hi there, guys i just need a bit of help if you dont mind. ok so about a year ago i stoped playing wow, i remember about 2 weeks after i gave it up it was hacked, my 3 lvl 80s had all there gear deleted or sold and my account has become locked. ok firstly how do i unlock my account? i have changed the email and password and i will using a new computer to play it, also what will i need to do to install the game and expansion packs onto the new computer, wouldi have to uninstall them of the old computer?. Thanks Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

You can reclaim your account from Blizzards Support Team, you can find the link at battle.net.

They may ask you to verify you are the owner of the account, so be ready to scan a picture of your Passport/Drivers Licence. It should't take more than a day or two to sort out, and may be faster by phone.

The Office is located in Cork, and I've met quite a few of the people who work on the Accounts team around various bars, and they're all pretty cool people and very helpful.

As for the characters, they should still be on the account, and if they have been deleted they can be restored as they were when deleted. If gear was deleted before they were, you probably won't get it back, as it's only stored on the servers for a few months.

There is no need to un-install WoW from your old PC, just install it on your new one and play away as normal. As always, you can download it from the Account Management page at battle.net.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

thx very much for your help, were can i find the phone number for there office in cork. thx dave

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641512

That thread on Customer Service forums should be some help :)

Advertisement