Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife playing in dungarvan next year?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Just heard the above today. Anyone else hear anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Should this not be in Waterford County forum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

cococoady wrote: »
    Thanks for letting us know. Ill make sure im away that weekend.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

According to wiki it's a toss up between Aviva and Croke Park, but I guess the sports centre could be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

I cant confirm it, but this may not be too far off the mark re a major concert/event in Fraher Field next summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Major Concert :D..... In Dungarvan :D........... The venue is Fraher Field :D...........

And Westlife are playing..... Aw :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

At least from time to time they render out something approximating music, unlike the numpty; 40 pence that's going to be at the so-called 'music' festival in the RSC this year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

cococoady wrote: »

One can only hope!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

Westlife in Dungarvan in the Fraher Field?? Finally...a chance to test my high powered rifle!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Mugser wrote: »
    At least from time to time they render out something approximating music, unlike the numpty; 40 pence that's going to be at the so-called 'music' festival in the RSC this year.

So called music fest compared to westlife . Your havin a laugh

Faithless last ever gig in ireland ill take that anyday ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

So called music fest compared to westlife . Your havin a laugh

Faithless last ever gig in ireland ill take that anyday ..

I'd take Westlife over Waterford Music Fest any day tbh.. At least they can sing baha.. For 50 cent all you'll get is a few words of nonsense, and the rest of the line up are just crap that wouldn't sell out The Forum :confused: As for Faithless.. well it's not even Faithless trololol!

Bring on Westlife if this is true.. It'll definitely sell out :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Boyzone ftw.

Advertisement