Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 xtravision how much?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

They any one know how much xtravision are charging for battlefield bad company 2 new and preowned?

Thx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

They any one know how much xtravision are charging for battlefield bad company 2 new and preowned?

Thx:)

not sure about xv but i seen it in game the other day for 35 new.

one other thing to note is that you need a code. to play the extar maps online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

buy preowned, you've to fork out for a code as they're no longer valid new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ya I heard about the code, was hoping to get it for €15 at most with or without the code.the VIP pack doesn't seem worth the extra cost

you need it or you'll get kicked all the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Ya I heard about the code, was hoping to get it for €15 at most with or without the code.the VIP pack doesn't seem worth the extra cost

vip codes are a huge difference. its 7 maps packs over all.

you wont be able to play the conquest maps on rush and the rush maps on conquest and have **** all for squad deathmatch. codes are 1200 ms points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Going for a decent price here. Free delivery too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

buy preowned, you've to fork out for a code as they're no longer valid new

Wait, the code in a new box is valid or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

CORaven wrote: »
    Wait, the code in a new box is valid or not?

It would be registered already so completely useless if you picked it up second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

chin_grin wrote: »
    It would be registered already so completely useless if you picked it up second hand.

Not if it is a first hand game. Raze_them_all's post gives me the impression that all first hand codes are now invalid. Can someone else confirm/deny this?

• Advertisement

they are now invalid yes. They had a time line, it ran out.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Bought it 2nd hand there a few weeks ago, €25 and the code doesn't work. Well worth the money IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Any game you can get in retail for 2nd hand, you can more or less buy brand new online for a lot cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

CORaven wrote: »
    Not if it is a first hand game. Raze_them_all's post gives me the impression that all first hand codes are now invalid. Can someone else confirm/deny this?

I believe not my friend bought it new 2 weeks ago and ive heard no complaints from him so it must work

Advertisement