Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight sports club Galway

Options
  • 18-06-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My sister just found a receipt in her husbands pocket for Twilight sports club in Galway. we presume its a lap dancing club, shes not to bothered but would like to know, cant find it on line. does any one know what it is, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

twilight-moms.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schnorkleborg

Haven't heard of it but could it be something to do with this. http://en-gb.facebook.com/twilightleague

• Registered Users Posts: 3 happycat12345

Thanks, Twilight league is a soccor league in galway, thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schnorkleborg

Actually your 1st instinct was right, they're trading as Le Paradis Club on Dominic St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Actually your 1st instinct was right, they're trading as Le Paradis Club on Dominic St.

Snitch !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 happycat12345

Cheers, i had a feeling, well boys got to do what they got to do.
    not sure i will tell her though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭beagle001

Happycat its none of your business best stay out of it and its up to him if he feels the need to tell her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

If it was that place I wouldn't bother telling her. I reckon that place is harmless other than overpriced booze ect. If he was at anything bad he wouldn't be leaving receipts around. Probably dragged there by mates on a drunken night out :)
    To tell her could be starting something which doesn't need to be started...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Mind ye're own business ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This isn't going somewhere good.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement