Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Paddy Power very slow today??

• 18-06-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is anyone else finding the Paddy Power website really slow this afternoon. I just barely got my bet on in time just now. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Probably just because of the amount of traffic this week. It's the same with any of the big festivals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Their score system doesn't work very well and is miles behind any stream even on the net, use unibet or betfair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭sudzs

digme wrote: »
    Their score system doesn't work very well and is miles behind any stream even on the net, use unibet or betfair.

Yeah, I'm getting really fed up with them recently. I deposited some money from Paypal yesterday and then they blocked my account because the Paypal account was in a different name to my Paddy Power account and so I missed a bet that would have got me place money. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 irishgunner1

it is very slow,kind of getting sick of it myself.seems to be the same any major festival with them,come on paddy sort it out once and for all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭sudzs

Oh christ, I'm trying to get a bet on in the 4.25 and it's not working!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Mind you,Betfair has been poor aswell lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

The site has been terrible today, sick of it now.

Im off to Ladbrokes, PP just obviously arent up to the job of running a website with enough space on the server, they are a ****ing joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

for the same reason as the op i left pp a few months back
    though i have still availed of a couple of powerplays
    they were giving some people free bets for the inconvience
    i got nothing so its their loss
    bet365 can have my money :pac:

Advertisement