Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latin 2011

• 18-06-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

So ive noticed there are a few people doing latin here. Any predictions ?? I really dont think it will be a pleasant exam .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PaddyP056

kilrush wrote: »
    So ive noticed there are a few people doing latin here. Any predictions ?? I really dont think it will be a pleasant exam .

Latin is hard to predict really. For the writers Id say Sallust or maybe Horace. And then they always ask something on Augustus every year so if u learn him off well ull get a question. Do u learn a set vocab list??

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

thanks.I was told to start learning a list in september but i never did so ill have a quick look over it the next day or two and hope for the best.my biggest fear is that ill completely blank on the Aenied question so i really hope thats nice.Apart from that i just cant wait to get it over with and head to the vomitorium

Advertisement