Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kopparberg Apple & Lime

Options
  • 18-06-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen this around?
    They had them at €1 a bottle on offer in tesco a while back, that was the first and last time I seen them.
    Theyre not even on the kopparberg website.
    Theyre unreal I need some more :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭lace

I saw 24 packs for €24 in Tescos in the centre of Dublin. And when I say "saw", I mean bought and drank! :P

That was about two or three weeks ago though so I'm not sure if they still have the offer on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

lace wrote: »
    I saw 24 packs for €24 in Tescos in the centre of Dublin. And when I say "saw", I mean bought and drank! :P

That was about two or three weeks ago though so I'm not sure if they still have the offer on now.
    Ah really! I had a look when they had the 24 for 24 euros and there were none in the 2 tescos i was in :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I have seen the strawberry and lime and the mixed fruit.Never heard of that flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

They are widely available in bottles and cans.

Advertisement